Thursday, June 21, 2007

Camping

We are going camping tomorrow with the girls! We haven't camped in two years so we are really looking forward to this experience. When I was little, we used to camp all the time. With all of the preparations we are going through right now, I can only imagine what Mom and Dad had to do to camp with four children!

This will be our first tent camping. Last time we camped, the weather looked like it was going to rain, so we opted for a cabin instead. The girls said it wasn't "real" camping and I think we lost a little respect that weekend. ;) The weather this weekend looks gorgeous and we are getting excited!

This is the place we will camp: Big Meadows

Right now, I am trying to plan our menus. Since I am eating low-carb, it makes planning a little more interesting. Luckily there is a lot of great ideas on the internet. How on earth am I going to resist the smores?

We will be sure to take the camera and hope to get some great pictures. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Antonio said...

Camping is "in-tents"!