Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Busy!

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I am actually taking a little break at work to write this. Things have been crazy since I have been back at work. Crazy in a good way, I suppose. I don't really have much time to spare anymore. I went from having too much free time to hardly any free time. I am still trying to figure out how to tweak my schedule so I am not spending all of my free time on the weekends doing Jazzercise. I am really starting to resent the time I have to spend putting sets together and practicing because it is taking time away from the family. I am now teaching twice a week at 5:45am. I know it's crazy, but I really don't want to teach at night because of family time. I need to figure out when to put my set together and practice. Any ideas?

The girls are doing great...playing field hockey! Their games are so much fun to watch! I really enjoy it! Cristina, especially, is very good! She is a natural. Amanda is getting better and better. They both are doing EXCELLENT in school. We are so proud of them. They are one B away from getting straight A's. I hope they keep it up!

The holidays are coming up and we are very excited about having everyone here for Thanksgiving. It should be quite an adventure. Kat will be there as well which will make it very special.

Well, I should get back to work. I miss you all and love you so much.

Love,
Monica :)

No comments: