Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Christmas and other news

First off, here are some pictures from Christmas:

Christmas Photos

I hope your Christmas was as nice as ours. We are a goofy bunch and always have a lot of fun. A few days later we went to Virginia Beach for New Years. I will post those pictures in a few days.

Things are well with us. Carlos is working hard and is in the middle of budget season. That comes with challenges, but he always seems to pull everything together and do a great job.

I am still employed with Harris Teeter. The job is a little boring, but I am happy with how flexible they are with my schedule. It is nice to have fun money and we are going to start painting our house. I am very excited about that!

The girls are doing very well. They stay busy with school and their activities. I would like to see Amanda make more friends as this last move has been very difficult for her. I hope that she can adjust and settle in. It seems like whenever we do get settled, our life changes and we move again. I don't really want to move, but I am not feeling too anchored here yet either. I guess time will tell. It has only been 6 months. This year I am going to try to volunteer more with the schools and church and hope to make friends that way.

Well, I have more to do, but my love goes out to all of you. I hope you had a wonderful holiday season and have an excellent year to come!

Love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there my friend. I loved your Christmas photos and your blog right after new year's. Don't fret, you will all get settled and fit right in soon. You have always been good at making friends and I'm sure the girls are no different. Was this your last move? I am assuming yes, since you had the house built, etc. Also, wanted to let you know that our 20 year reunion is set for August 4th. If you are interested, I will forward your e-mail address to the people in charge of it so you can come out. I would love to see you all. The last time I saw your girls, Amanda was a tiny baby. Heck, the last time I saw you was in San Juan when I lived in PR. Let me know. Oh, and you can delete my @navy.mil e-mail account. I got out on 22 December. Long story for a much later time. Love you! Wendy