Sunday, January 14, 2007

Painting

First of all, I would like to congratulate you, Antonio, on the adoption of your new baby. She is beautiful and I am sure will bring you much joy.

Carlos finished painting the kitchen and family room this weekend. He started last weekend, but I didn't want to post half-finished work. Here are some before and after shots:

Before living room wall:
Here is after:
Here is the kitchen before:
And after:

I really like how it turned out. I love the contrast of the white molding. He will be painting the breakfast room next.

Carlos, the girls and I have discovered a television series that we absolutely love.....here is a picture of our new heroes:
The series is called "Firefly". Yes, we are sci-fi geeks! Unfortunately, the series was canceled after just one season. What a huge disappointment! The writing is very clever and we are enjoying this show immensely. I hope they revive it someday.

I have work tomorrow. Ugh. Poor me! Carlos is taking the girls to the mall tomorrow. What a guy!

Have a nice week everyone!

Love you.

2 comments:

Antonio said...

Just watch the movie "Serenity" and you'll see why they will never revive the show :)

Anonymous said...

Now now, Serenity was OK for being rushed out since the series was cancelled. I loved every single episode of Firefly!