Monday, August 28, 2006

I've started a new blog.

I can't take peer pressure. I just can't. Tony complained about my old blog, so I am starting a new one over here. I have actually had this one for awhile, but I didn't use it. I hope that I can add pictures and stuff, but for now I don't know how. I suck.

I went to my job today and had a hard time looking my boss in the eye knowing I put an application in elsewhere. Then I realized that this other place may never call me for an interview and I settled in. I am such a loyal person and I hate letting people down. I know that if I quit my job, my poor boss would be heartbroken. Trust me, there are only 5 of us that work there, so if I leave, it's a pretty big deal. Then she went out and bought us all lunch from the local gourmet market. How can I let this poor woman down?

Anyhow, I am off to fiddle with the blog.

Love you guys!

1 comment:

Antonio said...

It's beautiful! You should add me to your blog so we can both bitch about how good you have it ;)