Wednesday, August 30, 2006

They called!

I have an interview scheduled for tomorrow! Oh man! That's awesome! It really comes at a great time as today was a really crappy day at work. My boss was stressed out and took the last day and 1/2 off. Because she is a micro-manager, we had a pile up of things she had to check off before we could process them to the sales floor. I don't know if this makes sense, but she had the audacity to come in today and bitch about us taking too long processing things into the computer system. I told her that everything was indeed processed and waiting for her approval. That shut her up, but we were all pretty pissed. I like working with the customers, but everyone is always so stressed out at this shop. It isn't fun. Like I have said before, I don't hate it.....I tolerate it. For $2 more an hour, 20 miles a day less driving, and less stress..........I hope I get this other job! Wish me luck and say a little prayer.

Love you!

1 comment:

Eileen said...

Hi Monica,
I will definitely be holding thumbs that you get this other job. Sounds a lot better, especially the part about earning more money and traveling less...hahaha! I am sure you will get it! Take care x Eileen