Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Fat Tuesday

Today is the last hurrah before Lent begins. I am having my last (several) glasses of wine as I have decided to give up wine for Lent. (Along with sweets and sugary goodness).

Tomorrow begins the most holy season for our religion. Tomorrow is a day of fasting and abstinence. I am going to try to attend mass as much as possible these next 6 weeks and renew my faith. These past 6 months have been rough with the move and all and I feel like we have drifted away from our faith a bit. We are still attending mass every Sunday, but I feel like my heart isn't into it. So I am going do do my best to renew my spirit and my family these next 6 weeks.

So that is my goal. What are your goals?

Happy Mardi Gras Everyone! (Michelle, keep those boobies to yourself!)

2 comments:

Antonio said...

My goal is to drink more, sleep around, and just be a degenerate human being. In other words, just be myself :).

Unknown said...

I did, in fact, keep my boobies to myself. I also danced for over five miles while walking with the Zulu Krewe!!! I had the time of my life, got lots of exercise, handed out beads and coconuts, and was given a few beers in return :)

Love and miss you!!