Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I am here! Quit nagging!

Ok, I am bowing to the pressure! I will post! If only to stop the incessant weird-ass postings from Tony. (Those unicorns still haunt me in my dreams).

Today is an absolutely lovely day. I quit my job yesterday! Yippee!!! Actually, they convinced me to put in for a leave of absence. I guess I could get stupid in a few months and go back. Honestly, that job was boring me senseless! Today I was prepared to sleep in...already being informed of the impending snow day. The freaking loud ice storm kept me up for hours last night and the freaking kitty wouldn't stop begging for food this morning. So I was up at 6:30. *sigh* oh well! Tomorrow is a snow day too! Yay! The girl's are ecstatic. Here is the gloomy picture of our front lawn this morning. Sorry for the bad pic..... it was freaking cold and I wanted back inside!Here is another picture I took this afternoon.


They plowed the road, but notice you can't even see our walkway? Lots of lovely snow! Carlos can't shovel either because of the ice. It is hard as a rock. Lovely! This is making me very excited for our Puerto Rico vacation this summer.

We are going skiing HERE on Friday. I have never been skiing before and I am really looking forward to it. Tony, Amanda, Cristina and I will all be taking a lesson. Should be interesting! I will bring the camera so we can all enjoy our pain and embarrassment!

Hopefully I will be blogging more now that I have more time on my hands. Hope you all are well! Miss you! Please post messages, as it makes it more fun!

Love you!

Happy Valentine's Day! In case you didn't get a card:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day sis!

I love you!

Thanks for the text message! And the link didn't come up to where you are going skiing.... Have fun! Be careful!!!

Love ya lots! Miss you!

Yvette :)

Unknown said...

I'm still reading! Can't guarantee that I'll read any more this weekend...it is Mardi Gras and I'm in N'awlins baby!!

Have fun skiing and I hope everyone has fun and doesn't break anything!! ;)

Love ya!

Monica said...

Hi Girls!!!

Yvette, I fixed the link. Sorry about that. The snowboarder on the front page will be ME!!! HAHAHAHA!

Michelle, I am jealous as hell! Mardi Gras! Keep your boobies to yourself!

Love you guys!