Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Woo hoo!

I have decided to join the ranks of Jazzercise Instructors once again. I had a 9 month hiatus and it's back to the tight pants and sneakers!

I originally thought I could be a student. I took classes for a few weeks and kept getting bugged by the instructors to reinstate....after Carlos started badgering me I really thought seriously about it.

So here I am...I have started the paperwork and hopefully will be teaching again soon! I absolutely love this program and am very happy to be teaching it again!

Love you all and see in you class soon!

5 comments:

Antonio said...

Admit it! You are going back to Jazzercise because Fr. Roderick said he liked it.

Unknown said...

Monica I think it is great that you are doing the teaching thing again! You always seemed to have so much fun doing it!

WHEN are we getting together this summer??!! I'll be home May 7th, Nashville the weekend of may 11th, Columbus the weekend of June 23rd. Other than that, no real plans. (Maybe a trip up to Seattle at the end of May for Mara and I)

Think about it and let's see what we can come up with!

Anonymous said...

Now I'm jealous. You're an awesome teacher definately the only thing that kept me sane while in So. MD.

Monica said...

Yay! I actually have some comments! I need the love people, keep it up!

Tony, you are absolutely right, Fr. Roderick is all over Jazzercise and is getting certified in the summertime!

Michelle, I am happy to be doing it again soon. Yes, I loved it. The break was nice though. We soooo need to get together! We will be gone for most of July, but other than that we are FREE!

KIM!!!!! Just for the rest of you, Kim was one of my very favorite students from Maryland! We are just so happy that we made it out of Southern Maryland alive! How are you Kim and your gorgeous daughter? Any more babies on the way or in the future? Are you taking classes over there?

Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hi, We're doing really well. We're living in Seattle now and getting used to all the rain. New baby girl on the way. Expected July 12th. Ryan is VERY excited to say the least. Classes here suck, so no, I'm not taking any. No daycare or really expensive. I'm glad everything is going well for you.