Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Gnarls



Gotta love me some Gnarls!


In work news, I decided the telephone route wasn't working, so I went in there to see what is going on. The lady pulled out my file and there were about 50 copies of a pamphlet called "Methamphetamine Addiction". She took them out and said they were misfiled. HAHAHA! Nice, freak out the new hires! Tomorrow I will go in and fill out the final paperwork. Then she said I have about 11 more tests to take on-line. Good Lord!!! Do I get a degree when this is all finished?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I LOVE that song! I almost blew out the new speakers in the Mustang listening to that song and levels that, I'm sure, damaged my hearing.

Love you and hope the job thing gets wrapped up soon!

Monica said...

Michelle, that whole CD is awesome. Wait, I hate the Fung Shway song! haha!

Jerry, he's in LOVE!!! I love the snapshot pictures at the end. HAHA! Poor little bug.