Thursday, October 26, 2006

Working....

Hi Everyone! I am so sorry I haven't blogged lately. I have now started working full time, and as a result, I am pretty freaking busy. I have to tell you, I really like my job! There is no stress and the people I work with are so nice! Not a bad gig.

Ok, to my regular readers:

Yvette- I hope you are well and the kids are thriving. Thanks for reading. Sorry I suck at keeping up!

Tony- I am glad you come up every other weekend or so or I would never talk to you anymore. I miss our MSN chats.

Michelle- Are you going to Iraq? You look amazing! Keep up the great work!

Jerry- I can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!! WOOOOOO! Go Cowboys!

Eileen- Oh my gosh, just a few more days! I am so excited for you, and as a mother who misses her daughter very much, I can just imagine the joy in your heart. I share your joy, Eileen, and I am so happy for you.

Dad- Are you enjoying your XM radio? I hope it doesn't suck! HAHA!

Novella and Delfin! My silent readers! I love you guys and can't wait to see you next month!!!

Does anyone else read??? If so, post and be known! I love you all so much! Bear with me, once I get a regular schedule, I will post more often.

Peace!

3 comments:

Eileen said...

Glad to have you back again...woooo! So happy that you are enjoying your job - apart from bringing in some cushy cash every month.. you also get to meet lots of interesting people. Yes, we pick up the girls tomorrow... I am busy baking cupcakes at the moment - yummy!!! Catch ya later, gator!

Anonymous said...

I love you Monica!!!

Thinking about you!! Gotta go to Jakes game.... It's still dark out.... Dear God... this is early... Oh well... we will get back in time to see the OSU game! GO BUCKEYES!

Have a nice weekend!

Yvette :)

Anonymous said...

Of course I read it. But as with you, I am so busy that I seldom have time to sit down and play on the computer.....after work that is. The Navy isn't making it any easier now that we are not allowed to check blogs, web pages, and personal e-mail anymore. So usually I just check in and see what's going on in your side of the world. Lots of hugs to you!
Wendy and the Kids