Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Zip Line

Yesterday I attended the field trip for Amanda's class. We got to go on a zip line! Wooooo! I will include some pictures:


Amanda looking irritated that her mother is taking her picture! "Mom! You suck"!

I decided that I looked "special" in my helmet. (Just like my son)

Walking across the wire....50 feet above the ground. Psh! I wished it was higher!
Amanda decided to dangle instead to pull herself over to the platform. Once you get to the platform, you are attached to another rope and get to zip down through the woods. Very fun!

In work news: there was an error with my social security number and they haven't been able to get my test results back. I am not worried about the results....but my last day at the sweat shop is Friday. Then I will be unemployed! Nooooooo! I have a cleaning lady I need to keep! HAHAHA! (Don't judge me, we all have our priorities). :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah right...error with SS#... that's what all of the illegal aliens say here!!! HA HA ! Just kidding.....

I want to zip through the woods!!! Looks like a blast!!!

Love you!

Yvette :)

Monica said...

Really, I am just a eager Mexican looking for work!