Friday, September 29, 2006

I'm a quitter!

I finally did it. Her dog died, and I quit. I am sure it was a great day for her. I felt like dirt but it had to be done. Yesterday when I went into work everyone seemed to be cool about it. She put an ad on Craig's List. Here it is if you are interested in seeing all about my FUN job! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

my old job

She left out the part of the children peeing on the floor and cleaning it up. FUN!!! FUN I tell you!

I still haven't heard back yet about the drug testing. I hope they will be calling me soon as my last week at the old job is next Friday. I guess I will either be going to my new job or starting Narcotics Anonymous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You did it!! Im proud of you! Im sure that wasn't easy.. sorry.... Narcotics Anonymous?? LOL!!!

Speaking if being ( high ) have you seen the new energy drink?

http://video.msn.com/v/us/dw.htm?m=us&p=truveo&g=e1e1effe-1591-43ec-b0a8-dd7301ddcc3c

I was shocked that they can get away with the name cocaine but then again.... how long has the name Coke been around?

The world we live in..... it's just scary.... Brianna goes to school everyday seeing these 2 girls drinking the energy drinks... And let me tell you... they are drinking like 5- 8 at a time!! HELLO SCHOOL!!! These girls obviously have a problem!! Geez!!! They are drinking red bull, monster and tab..... wonder if the school will allow cocaine in a can? don't get me wrong... the school, according to Bri, doesn't know.... but when you see some chick freaking out in choir, can't sit still... shaking... there is a problem!! Ok.... im done ranting...

I love you and I am thinking about ya !

Yvette :)