Sunday, September 17, 2006

Most Painful Show Ever Gets Second Season

On of the most funniest shows ever just got a second season on BBC: Extras. This show stars funny-man Ricky Gervais as a movie extra. Now, I write painful because this twit manages to make an ass out of himself, which in turn causes me great discomfort while watching (ask Monica, she can tell you all the funny details).
If you want to see what I mean, check out this clip from the show. Ricky is the one dressed as a soldier.



And in case that's not enough, here the female character, Maggie, tries to show that she's not a racist.

1 comment:

Monica said...

YES! Extras is one of my favourite shows!!! I can't wait to see it! I made Carlos come in and watch the Samuel L. Jackson clip. Let's just say he was doing the "Rippe Cringe".

Ricky Gervais is brilliant! Eileen, you need to rent this show!