Tuesday, September 05, 2006


Today was the first day back at school! Here is a picture of Amanda and my "special" son. The short bus came and picked him up today and he didn't wet his pants like he usually does with excitement. We are so very proud of him!!!



RIP Steve Irwin. My heart goes out to his wife and kids. I was seriously bummed out the entire day yesterday.


No word yet from the other job I applied for. I am waiting to hear back if I have a criminal record. I still don't know what decision I am going to make. I am tempted to put the offer on the table of my current boss and see what she says. Perhaps she will offer me a raise?! Who knows. I found out today that I could be working as a lunch lady at the school cafeteria for more money than I am making now! WTH??? I would have to wear a snazzy hair net and I just don't think I am cool enough for that!

4 comments:

Eileen said...

Can't wait to see what your 'special' son has to say about this!!!!!! HeeeeeHaw!!

Monica said...

I know! I think he is going to be so proud! HAHAHA!

Monica said...

HUB JACK HICKEY???? Awesome! Was that his real name? My son has no name. He shames me.

Eileen said...

Oh My, I think your cherub's feelings have been hurt..unless of course he is thinking up some sort of 'pay back'? The plot thickens...as with the soup....