Monday, September 25, 2006

Oh the twists and turns.......

Sorry I haven't blogged in 10 days. Busy, busy, busy! We were in Virginia Beach over the weekend as Carlos was attending ceremonies. The F-14 was decommissioned and they had their last flight. *sigh* Poor Carlos. I am sure that was a bittersweet moment for him.

As always, I had a fantastic time hanging with my best friend and her family. We went to a retirement party on Friday and it was amazingly fun!!! These are some crazy-ass people!

Guess who called me on Friday night? That's right! You guessed it! The other job! They wanted me to come in for the final phase.....THE DRUG TEST. Luckily, they don't test for alcohol or I would fail miserably. There was a fair amount of drinking this past weekend. Today I took the drug test and it was the strangest thing! I had to put a stick in my mouth and stick it under my tongue for a few minutes. My mouth felt like the Sahara. Then the lady starts talking to me and expecting me to answer. Annoying!

So tomorrow I will quit my job. I almost quit today but my boss was extremely sad because her dog is dying. I didn't have the heart! I have to do it though. So tomorrow it is. I will no longer be the slave to small children everywhere. I dread tomorrow. I dread it like you wouldn't believe! I would rather have e-coli again! Does anyone have any spinach?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok.. laughing here about the e- coli comment... that freaked me out...

You will do great!!! I know you!! If it feels right ... do it!! You know whats best for you!!!

Im happy to hear that you had a great weekend!!!

I miss you!

Love ya!

Yvette :)

GOOD LUCK TOMORROW! I will be thinking about you!

Eileen said...

Hiya! Good Luck for tomorrow!!! We will be thinking of you- Hugz Eileen and Daddio!

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a good day today! I have been thinking about you!!

Let us know how things went!

Love you!

Yvette :)